At Lincolns, we strive to understand your business and the industry it operates in. This allows us to give you comprehensive advice tailored to your needs about the risks involved and the available avenues to achieve your long-term commercial goals.
Our highly experienced Corporate and Commercial Team can assist you with practical, cost-effective and commercially-focused strategies for your commercial dealings and business structuring issues through all stages of your business’ life cycle.
In addition, we also provide general business advisory and consultancy, including liaising with accountants and financiers to ensure that your broader commercial needs are addressed.
Our specialist team can assist you with a whole range of commercial, corporate and business matters including:
- Corporate structuring and governance
- Company debt financing, mortgages and loan agreements
- Company equity financing and strategic equity investments
- Public listing and IPO
- Corporate mergers and acquisitions
- Sale and purchase of companies and businesses including local and international franchise businesses
- Contracting for business arrangements including joint ventures, partnerships and shareholder agreements
- Commercial and retail leasing
- Work place relations and employment law