Disputes are an inevitable part of business. Whether you are involved in a commercial dispute, in financial litigation, under investigation, or simply keen to protect your business and ensure full compliance, our dispute resolution and litigation team can help. Whatever the situation, our top priority is always to get the right outcome for you.
The Lincolns Lawyers Dispute resolution and litigation team has extensive experience in conducting litigious matters in the Victorian Magistrates’ Court, County Court and Supreme Court, the Federal Court and Federal Magistrates’ Courts of Australia. From the outset, we provide clear advice and guidance on the dispute process, and delivering ongoing, practical support at every stage.
We approach litigation sensibly and transparently, resolving matters when practicable for the client. We pride ourselves on keeping you up to date throughout the negotiation and litigation process, including in relation to costs.
We provide advice and guidance in the following areas:
- Commercial and contractual disputes
- Insolvency and commercial debt recoveries
- Franchising disputes
- Partnership and shareholder disputes
- Employment and Industrial Relations disputes
- Taxation litigation
- Insurance disputes
- Proceeds of Crime
- Property claims and disputes
- Intellectual property
- Building and construction
- Commercial and retail tenancy disputes
- Administrative disputes and reviews